Hello, this is Harry Ake from Headlight Tattoo & Body Piercing . Thank you for your interest in an appointment.
We are open and safely providing Tattoo and Body Piercing services "By Appointment Only".
We are currently not offering services to clients who have signs or symptoms of Covid-19, or have, in the past
14 days been in close contact with someone diagnosed with Covid-19, or, in the past 14 days traveled on a
commercial airline or otherwise traveled from one of the states listed on the New Jersey Travel Advisory list. For more information on this travel advisory please click here :
The governor’s Executive Order 154, along with Directive 20-015 permits us to Tattoo and Body Pierce while
following enhanced protocols for safety. We will comply during the remainder of the Covid-19 pandemic, or until
further notice. These protocols are not limited to, but include:
- no piercing services of the nose ,lip or tongue.
- working by appointment only
-artists and clients wearing face masks at all times in the building
- hand sanitizers and / or hand washing facilities for artists and guests
- a daily log of all employees which includes their temperature and a health assessment.
- a daily log of all clients and guests (which accompany a client into the procedure area), which includes their temperature, contact info and a health assessment (we will ask if you have been diagnosed with Covid-19 or if you
feel sick or if you have been around anyone with Covid-19)
-a daily log of any visitors or guests with their contact information
-An addition to our ( already exhaustive) medical release forms, acknowledging the risk of contracting Covid-19
by being in a Tattoo Studio.
- Social distancing practices which include limiting the number of people in the building at all times. Clients will
be asked to come alone for their appointments, with the exception of minors who need an adult with them.
If you are OK with all this, then we would love to work with you!
Appointments for Body Piercings ( parts of the ears, eyebrows, bellybuttons and nipples) can be made ahead of time via email, or by phone, at the shop of your choice.
Whether you contact an artist directly, call the shop, or email me back, please provide:
1. phone number
2. what you would like to have pierced
4. which Body Piercer you prefer, or at least which town or studio you would like to visit
( Westville, Deptford, or Woodstown).
5. Whether the Body Piercing is for an adult or a minor
6. What is your preferred time of day, day of week, or special date you have in mind.
Tattoo appointments can be made by contacting the artist of your choice- preferably online via email. Their
portfolios, social media information, hours, and email addresses are located on this website. Just go to the
" Artists" page and click on each artist to get to their portfolios, social media, and contact information.
If you are not able to “connect” with an artist and would like me to facilitate an appointment , you can email
me back at email@example.com and I will try to help, as long as you provide the necessary information.
Whether you contact an artist directly, or email me back, please provide:
1. phone number
2. what you would like to have tattooed , complete with photos or references you would like to provide
3. what part of your body you want tattooed
4. which artist you prefer, or at least which town or studio you would like to visit
for your tattoo ( Westville, Deptford, or Woodstown).
5. Whether the tattoo is for an adult or a minor
6. What is your preferred time of day, day of week, or special date you have in mind for your tattoo.
Without this information you will be redirected back to this page.
You will likely be asked to leave a deposit for a tattoo appointment via PayPal, Venmo, or in person after you have contacted the artist and have come to an agreement for an appointment.
Whether a Tattoo appointment or for a Body Piercing appointment, we will do our best to offer you a time when
we will be able to accommodate you, and we will try to be on time. Our waiting rooms are not equipped to handle
many people, so we may ask that you wait outside or in your car until we are prepared for you. We all just want to
do the right thing and stay safe.
We appreciate your business
Harry J. Ake