Hello, this is Harry Ake from Headlight Tattoo & Body Piercing . Thank you for your interest in an appointment.
We are open and safely providing Tattoo and Body Piercing services "By Appointment Only".
MOST OF OUR ARTISTS ARE CURRENTLY BOOKED OUT FOR A MONTH OR MORE, so please plan ahead!!!
We are currently not offering services to people who have signs or symptoms of Covid-19, or
pose a risk to our employees or other clients. We comply with, rely on, and ask all potential clients
to adhere to - the direction from the State of NJ, and will continue to ask patron to wear masks while in the studio.
Appointments for Body Piercings can be made ahead of time for adults or for minors at least 13 years old via email,
or by phone, at the shop of your choice. We Body Pierce Earlobes but do not pierce ears with a gun, so jewelry for earlobe
piercing is at least 16 gauge and limited to Helix labret studs or Captive bead rings. You can pay extra to
have your ears pierced with hinged segment rings or Titanium.
Whether you contact an artist directly, call the shop, or email us, please provide:
1. phone number
2. what you would like to have pierced
4. which Body Piercer you prefer, or at least which town or studio you would like to visit
( Westville, Deptford, or Woodstown).
5. Whether the Body Piercing is for an adult or a minor. If for a minor, provide assurance that a PARENT will
accompany the child and PHOTO ID for the parent and some form of school ID or other Identification for the child
will be provided.
6. What is your preferred time of day, day of week, or special date you have in mind.
Tattoo appointments can be made by contacting the artist of your choice- preferably online via email. Their
portfolios, social media information, hours, and email addresses are located on this website. Just go to the
" Artists" page and click on each artist to get to their portfolios, social media, and contact information.
If you are not able to “connect” with an artist and would like me to facilitate an appointment , you can email
me back at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try to help, as long as you provide a phone number and the necessary information.
Whether you contact an artist directly, or email me back, please provide:
1. phone number
2. what you would like to have tattooed , complete with photos or references you would like to provide
3. what part of your body you want tattooed
4. which artist you prefer, or at least which town or studio you would like to visit
for your tattoo ( Westville, Deptford, or Woodstown).
5. Whether the tattoo is for an adult or a minor
6. What is your preferred time of day, day of week, or special date you have in mind for your tattoo.
Without this information you will be redirected back to this page.
You will likely be asked to leave a deposit for a tattoo appointment via PayPal, Venmo, or in person after you have contacted the artist and have come to an agreement for an appointment.
Whether a Tattoo appointment or for a Body Piercing appointment, we will do our best to offer you a time when
we will be able to accommodate you, and we will try to be on time. Our waiting rooms are not equipped to handle
many people, so we may ask that you do not bring people with you for your appointment, unless you are a minor and
need a parent with you.
We appreciate your business
Harry J. Ake